The Washington Roundtable is a nonprofit organization comprised of senior executives of major private sector employers in Washington state. Our members work together to effect positive change on public policy issues that they believe are most important to supporting state economic vitality and fostering opportunity for all Washingtonians.
- Around The Table: “No Child Sleeps Outside,” Sabey Corp., Boeing January 13, 2017
- New Washington Kids for Washington Jobs Report: Creating Great Schools for Washington Kids January 11, 2017
- VIDEO: Rewarding Careers in Health Care at The Everett Clinic December 21, 2016
- Washington Roundtable Releases 2017 Policy Agenda December 12, 2016
- Around The Table: J.P. Morgan Chase, Boeing, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Alaska Airlines, Gates Foundation, Microsoft, CenturyLink, and Avista November 1, 2016