We are excited to announce the addition of six members to the Washington Roundtable board. Collectively they bring decades of experience across multiple industries that are fundamental to Washington’s economy. We look forward to their engagement! A warm welcome to:
- Sue Anderson, Vice President of Operations, Washington, Century Link
- Stan A. Deal, Executive Vice President, The Boeing Company, President and Chief Executive Officer, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Mary E. Kipp, President, Puget Sound Energy
- Rodrigo Lopez, Regional Senior Vice President, Washington Region, Comcast
- Erik Nordstrom, Co-President, Nordstrom Inc.
- Dennis Vermillion, President and Chief Executive Officer, Avista Corporation
We are also excited to announce leadership changes for 2020. Brian Stading, COO of Northwest Fiber LLC, has will lead our organization as chair. Craig Dawson, president and CEO of Retail Lockbox, will serve as vice-chair. Betsy Cadwallader, market president for U.S. Bank, will serve as secretary/treasurer. Check our our full board roster here!